We bought our package for 5993.94 I called for the first time and I found a much better deal then they could and so I called the women I was working with out about it and she said she would look more into it to see if she could get a better deal.When I call I don't get a call back for a few days.

Oh and the free cruise and air fare don't consider together. They are a separate deal. Read the fine print. I am so pissed.

We are out a lot of money.

What can we do?Help!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of vacation package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5593. Vacation Travel Club needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vacation Travel Club.

Had an Experience with Vacation Travel Club?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1018873

What do you mean don't consider the free cruise and air together? Are they not real or do you have to jump through a bunch of hoops?

Flipkey - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE Flipkey "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..." Read more Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more Kampgrounds Of America - The worst experience Kampgrounds Of America "I have been visiting Koa for over 10 years in big groups as well asa small family group. Although the campers are very friendly the staff is not. We were..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more