We went to the presentation in Branson about 2 yrs ago and to this date haven't used their services.I have never been able to contact them by phone and feel that not only have I lost the 2000 I paid for their package, I've lost their 160/yr fees- which is for sending me a paperback book with their resorts.

I asked them not to send it this week but to reinstate your acct you have to pay around 225.00- if you decide to use sometime in the next year.

I was very *** for falling into this.Suggestions??

Had an Experience with Vacation Travel Club?

Comments

They are a scam. They do not provide what they say and it seems everyone pays a different price. Not honest and run for your lives!!

WE WERE ALSO TAKEN FOR OUR TIMESHARE AND 3,000 THIS WAS A SCAM THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING TO DO TO THIS BUNCH OF SCAMS WE WERE TOLD CALL ANYTIME WE WILL GET RIGHT BACK WITH YOU (IT WAS DORIS AND JIM}TAT WAS NOT TRUE THEY LIED TO US THEY HAVE MAYBE 1 IF ANY ATALL CONDOS WHERE YOU WANT TO GO ON THE INTERNET I TO CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US THIS WAY I THOUGHT WE WERE SMARTER THAN THIS

Name: G. and A McMoran

VTCID: VTC-000-03-70--

Feedback

We recently went to Branson on one of your Hot Deals and ended up in one of the most delightful condos we have ever stayed in, Stormy Point Village. It was a great deal. We have a lot of fun looking through the Hot Deals.Im not sure you have the option of looking for Hot Deals by the month, but that is an option I would like.

#120062

We have been members for about 6 years and at first we did not know if we did the right thing.My husband was not happy we spent the money, but after several trips to great places, he is very glad he did.

Join the club and experience the great savings.We did.

Yeoman, Indiana, United States #65457

I'm glad I didn't get suckered in to buying.I tried to use my certificate for a "free 3-day, 2 night vacation" that I received for sitting through their sales presentation.

First time I tried to use it - my application was rejected, said I altered the date - which I didn't.

Apparently the person completing the cerificate wrote down the wrong date, then wrote over it.I called to complain to World Wide Travel Center - but they would not listen to my complaint, said there was nothing they could do - because they stamped INVALID on the copy of the certificate they mailed back.

I have had nothing but Great things come from Vacation Travel Club.They beat other prices easily.

Sure I can find cheaper cruises. But I'm at the bottom of the boat.

Compare their price in a nice room to any other internet site and you will see that you didn't get ripped off.People need to learn how to use their membership because mine works fine.

We enjoy our Membership