My friend and I were vacationing in Branson, Mo and we were enticed to go to a meeting by giving us goodies, which I understand is usually discounted show tickets etc. anyway, it sounds good, great prices for travel just about anywhere u would want to go.

I bit and I was just sick when I realized that the "service" had nothing to offer me that was better than what I could find for myself on the internet...They seemed understaffed and I was very unhappy that I couldn't find anything I could use on their site.

Haven't used this $4,000.00 Bargain at all!

Branson should run them out of town...

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #808086

These people are *** of the earth.This gov. encourages crime !

So I'd say we've been had and there is no law enforcement in this gov.I was scammed 8 years ago and their still going strong , maybe a law maker owns this corp! I have come to regret serving this country !

MELISSA SAMEI IS A HUGE *** ARTIST KNOWN BY ALL FEDERAL REGULATORY AGENCIES. SHE HAS RIPPED OFF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH HER FAKE TRAVEL AGENT SCAMS.

SHE IS CUURENTLY WORKING IN DALLAS,TX. WATCH OUT SHE IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS FELON

Melissa Samei is a convicted felon who headquarters and lives in Dallas, Tx. She runs that scam you are refering.My elderly mother got taken for $4500.I tried to get a refund for my 78 year old mom but Melissa Samei threatened to shoot me if I took her to court. Samei has been in prison and has alot of guns...Watch out maybe she will be arrested