yes we're in also! I am contacting the Attorney General, BBB and all social media.

The owners scam is to charge your credit card and even if you cancel the contract legally, he does not give you a refund! I've emailed, called, contacted my credit card-who said not to pay my credit card as they are in dispute. I want to help anyone and notify all hotels who hold their "meetings" and close them down. The attorney general better be able to do something about this.

The owner names are:: Ms. Justina A. Aulgur, CEO/President • Principal: Mr. Kyle M.

Ballew, CEO/President They ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!! BEWARE.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM FREEDOM GETAWAYS OR FREEDOM SOLUTIONS**** I will pursue them until they refund me my money and have their companies closed. please reply to me if you're interested in helping me to alert others and to sue the company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vacation Travel Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I've also been scammed. Backed out within the three-day cancellation period, and cannot get any kind of response.

I've worked through BBB and State Attorney General and neither has been able to get any kind of response.

It's like they disappeared from the face of the earth. Would like to know if anyone has had any contact with Freedom Solutions/Getaways in recent months.

Don't believe them they are 100 % scams. When I attend the presentation and they promise me free airline tickets and after one hour of presentation they never game me airline tickets.

If I agree to buy in they will give me the free airline tickets. If they did that will lie to you after you pay in

jhdavis

What are your complaints? I just signed up and now may thinking about backing out. Can you get back to me quickly?

to jhdavis #1434700

Where did you sign up at?