I recently booked a cruise with RCI travel and at the time of booking the agent informed me that I had to take the travel insurance as part of the cruise which I had to pay extra for.Come to find out that is inaccurate and illegal.

We have a recording of the phone conversation and as the legal documents are being drawn it occurred to me that if they get it to me they've done it to others. If you have booked a cruise or talk to RCI travel about booking a cruise and they attempted to use any sort of strong arm tactics then contact me.

rciSTRONGARMtactics@gmail.com This could possibly turn into a class action lawsuit.

This person wrote the review because of " illegal tactics " at Vacation Travel Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $275 and wants Vacation Travel Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vacation Travel Club rci cruise booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hudson, Florida, United States #1199671

I tried booking with their guarantee to be lowest price.What a joke.

First they want your points, then the price is higher.

When I said you are guaranteed lowest they do not offer that cruise now and no price protection.How convenient!!