We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening.It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable.

We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for the membership. $299 processing fee and $249 a month there after. Anyone ever heard of this company?

Based out of MO. There really was not a high pressure sales pitch. We said we needed to think about it and the man was okay with that. It was not an offer that was only good that day, but would be the same price in 30 days or 6 months.

I am including a photo of the business card we were given.Dave and Donna

Reason of review: Not high pressure.

Had an Experience with Vacation Travel Club?

Comments

Your statement contained the term "unbelievable" .

I think I'd stick with that if I were you.

Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017  Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam Power Places Tours "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more